ancientsolar
Member
- Joined
- 18 Nov 2016
- Messages
- 32
Hey everyone, I have just joined the forum.. I have a number a photos and videos to share ~ This is my youtube channel where I upload everything related to trains, including trains themselves
Will post stuff overtime.
I live near the Ebbw-Valley of South Wales and keep in check of what's going on around here but my interest is bigger than that. So i'll possibly photo/video upgrades on the infrastructure around here too (new platforms, rails etc)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ86I430tekRR1wfjEw3r7w
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Back in August I visited Cardiff Central .. This is with my latest Camera ~ Canon Legria HF R606
I advise that people visit Cardiff this year,
Platform 8 is set to open "soon" next year will see the introduction of Class 800s .. which means that HST's will be phased out of their current service.
Possibly introduction to more services on the Ebbw-Valley
https://youtu.be/waKHlGI-uZk
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Enjoy guys, I found it on my old hard drive.. after loads of time searching for it.
https://youtu.be/PHjG-Qh_TzU
Will post stuff overtime.I live near the Ebbw-Valley of South Wales and keep in check of what's going on around here but my interest is bigger than that. So i'll possibly photo/video upgrades on the infrastructure around here too (new platforms, rails etc)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ86I430tekRR1wfjEw3r7w
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Back in August I visited Cardiff Central .. This is with my latest Camera ~ Canon Legria HF R606
I advise that people visit Cardiff this year,
Platform 8 is set to open "soon" next year will see the introduction of Class 800s .. which means that HST's will be phased out of their current service.
Possibly introduction to more services on the Ebbw-Valley
https://youtu.be/waKHlGI-uZk
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Enjoy guys, I found it on my old hard drive.. after loads of time searching for it.
https://youtu.be/PHjG-Qh_TzU