Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Earlier today I was walking home when I very briefly saw an 08 shunter in a stagecoach type blue, it was unbranded. Is this a 2nd shunter or is it 08752 repainted?
I ended up following 08752 still in Gemini livery on a low loader heading out of the works just before lunch time today. Not sure where it was going.
Any one know why it's being moved?
I assume that 08730 is it's replacement?
I ended up following 08752 still in Gemini livery on a low loader heading out of the works just before lunch time today. Not sure where it was going.
Any one know why it's being moved?
I assume that 08730 is it's replacement?