anti-pacer
Established Member
It seems recently that I have offended some members with comments that may on the surface have appeared "anti-railway staff". I wanted to state that in no way is this the case.
I may disagree with some viewpoints and at times it seems the "debate" has turned more into an "argument".
Whilst I will stand by my beliefs, I am generally happy to admit when I may be wrong on something, once the bigger picture has been pointed out to me. A lot of you work on the railways, so understandably know more than I do.
So I hope all affected members will accept my apology, especially 455 Driver who I've probably 'bitten at' the most.
I hope the mods won't delete this until members have had chance to read it.
I may disagree with some viewpoints and at times it seems the "debate" has turned more into an "argument".
Whilst I will stand by my beliefs, I am generally happy to admit when I may be wrong on something, once the bigger picture has been pointed out to me. A lot of you work on the railways, so understandably know more than I do.
So I hope all affected members will accept my apology, especially 455 Driver who I've probably 'bitten at' the most.
I hope the mods won't delete this until members have had chance to read it.

