• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Amsterdam: Schiphol Airport to Centraal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy1066

Member
Joined
19 Feb 2018
Messages
31
Hey guys, I'm over in Amsterdam for the day next week and will need to get from Schiphol airport to Centraal and then back again later in the day.

The person I'm visiting recommends an OV Chipkaart for 1 day. Is this good advice or is there a better value ticket I could buy?

Also, is there a ticket type that leaves me with the ticket at the end of my journeys so I have a little keepsake of Amsterdam i.e not withheld by the barrier at the end of the journey (strange I know).

Thanks!

Hi,
if your not returning same day , You can buy a 1 hour ticket 4 euro I think thats plenty of time for your journey
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top