• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Amsterdam Central TV series National Geographic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuffle

Member
Joined
1 Oct 2019
Messages
139
Location
East Anglia
I managed to catch on the National Geographic channel - Sky 129 - the last 20 minutes of the 1st in a series looking at Amsterdam Centraal station which started at 20:00 for an hour
It repeats tomorrow, Wednesday at 16:00 - as far as I can see it's not on Freeview
To recap Monday's at 20:00 and repeats Wednesday 16:00
Found it quite interesting as we were there last month
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Howardh

Established Member
Joined
17 May 2011
Messages
9,797
Pity it's not free to air, I'd be interested in that, as I would the development of Schiphol!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top