• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Alstom derby great gathering 1st-3rd August 2025

Status
Not open for further replies.

birchesgreen

Established Member
Joined
18 Aug 2015
Messages
7,688
Location
Solihull
Remember the words of Jeff Kay, we do not do this because it is easy, we do it because it is hard
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

birchesgreen

Established Member
Joined
18 Aug 2015
Messages
7,688
Location
Solihull
OK decided to try again, 10 minutes left in the queue, hopefully not Apple minutes otherwise i'll be here until midnight...
 

Kieran_MF135

Member
Joined
18 Jan 2024
Messages
62
Location
Kent
It shambles crashing constantly on basket then hour+ wait.


Surely they would have expected it to be extremely popular
 

Tallguy

Member
Joined
3 Mar 2011
Messages
405
Quite simply Morton’s can’t cope with an event of this size. It should have gone to a proper ticketing agent like AXS etc
 

Segedunum

Established Member
Associate Staff
International Transport
Joined
22 Dec 2013
Messages
4,758
Location
Up North
Still yet to actually receive the ticket I paid for. Have emailed and asked whether I can actually expect one to arrive at all.
 

ACBest

Member
Joined
30 Aug 2011
Messages
352
Location
Lincoln
I just sat in the queue for 45 mins, and was then presented with… the error 524 page. :rolleyes:
 

222001

Member
Joined
1 Sep 2006
Messages
840
Location
Chesterfield
Still yet to actually receive the ticket I paid for. Have emailed and asked whether I can actually expect one to arrive at all.
Think quite a lot of us are in this situation. I know 3 others, and have seen multiple others online who say they have a confirmation email (with booking reference), but no tickets came with it.
 

CTS1990

Member
Joined
5 May 2019
Messages
108
Location
East Anglia & Sheffield
I have just reached the front of the queue, only to be told 'please try again later today'. I suspect the whole booking system has been taken down...so we await to hear when it returns!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top