OliverH68
Member
Hi all,
As I know there are a few restrictions with using an ALR and not being able to board/alight at certain locations on certain TOCs before 1000 Mon-Fridays.
My specific question relates to this. I wish to travel on an Avanti service before this time which calls at Birmingham. Of course, this is not permitted to board at New St at 0815.
Instead, is it permitted to travel to another station e.g. Sandwell & Dudley or Wolverhampton, and be able to board the train there without issue?
As I know there are a few restrictions with using an ALR and not being able to board/alight at certain locations on certain TOCs before 1000 Mon-Fridays.
My specific question relates to this. I wish to travel on an Avanti service before this time which calls at Birmingham. Of course, this is not permitted to board at New St at 0815.
Instead, is it permitted to travel to another station e.g. Sandwell & Dudley or Wolverhampton, and be able to board the train there without issue?