• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Alphabet Stations Challenge

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kath123

On Moderation
Joined
2 Jul 2024
Messages
240
Location
Somerset, UK
Ventimiglia (Italy - unsure which train company runs the station sorry)

EDIT: Actually sorry I don’t think I’m allowed that in this game am I as it is outside the UK so Vauxhall instead.
 
Last edited:

D6130

Established Member
Joined
12 Jan 2021
Messages
9,111
Location
West Yorkshire/Tuscany
Ventimiglia (Italy - unsure which train company runs the station sorry)

EDIT: Actually sorry I don’t think I’m allowed that in this game am I as it is outside the UK so Vauxhall instead.
Yes....overseas stations are permitted in the "End of the Station's Word" quiz, but not in the "Alphabetical Stations" one. Not to worry....onwards and upwards!

Wimbledon Chase
 

Top