Evening all. I’m currently travelling on an all line rover and wasn’t able to pass through the barriers at Tottenham Court Road after I had gotten on the Elizabeth Line at Paddington.
Upon asking a member of TfL staff to let me through the barriers, they said “It’s not valid, it doesn’t say Zone 1 or this station specifically.” But they’d “let me off this time.”
I’m not an expert on London travel zones being from the north of England, but I’ve not been able to find anything on the national rail website forbidding me from getting off the Elizabeth Line at Tottenham Court Road.
Would anybody be able to clarify on whether it is allowed or not?
Upon asking a member of TfL staff to let me through the barriers, they said “It’s not valid, it doesn’t say Zone 1 or this station specifically.” But they’d “let me off this time.”
I’m not an expert on London travel zones being from the north of England, but I’ve not been able to find anything on the national rail website forbidding me from getting off the Elizabeth Line at Tottenham Court Road.
Would anybody be able to clarify on whether it is allowed or not?
