Hi all, I am planning to do a UK rail travel trip in the Summer and need some advice. I am based in Leeds and plan to go home every 3 days or so if doing the trip. Would 7/14 day ticket be better for where I want to travel? (I have a 16-25 railcard)
Wales (Fishguard, Wales Valley Line, Heart of Wales, Holyhead etc.)
South West (Doing the branch line such as to Newquay, Coombe Junction Halt)
South-East (Dover, HST)
South Coast (Portsmouth, Southampton)
East Anglia
Cumbria
Tyneside and Wear
West Scotland (Up to Malligg) (going to do Inverness, Wick and Localsh line in another trip).
Any advice would be appreciated.
Wales (Fishguard, Wales Valley Line, Heart of Wales, Holyhead etc.)
South West (Doing the branch line such as to Newquay, Coombe Junction Halt)
South-East (Dover, HST)
South Coast (Portsmouth, Southampton)
East Anglia
Cumbria
Tyneside and Wear
West Scotland (Up to Malligg) (going to do Inverness, Wick and Localsh line in another trip).
Any advice would be appreciated.