• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

All EWS liveried class 66's December 2025

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurie Bilton

New Member
Joined
20 Dec 2025
Messages
2
Location
Sketty, Swansea
Hi all,
sorry to bother but with EWS class 66's being on a rapid decline recently I've been trying to collect all the numbers of the final ones that are left but can't be sure I've got them all. I don't suppose someone knows all of the numbers of the very few remaining EWS liveried 66's could inform me what they are?

Thanks all
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top