• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Alfa Romeo 147GTA in a tunnel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dai.

Established Member
Joined
2 Aug 2008
Messages
1,210
Location
Wales
I went through the very same tunnels last night ;]


Nice sounding car too.
 

43034 The Black Horse

Established Member
Joined
2 Dec 2007
Messages
1,270

90019

Established Member
Joined
29 May 2008
Messages
6,891
Location
Featherstone, West Yorkshire
I don't actually rate TVRs (and I'm not just saying that!). I just don't think they sound nice...

Yeah, I kinda know what you mean.


But give me a Corrado VR6 anyday :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL4TeKHYsCI
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Tbh, I don't really like that, it's just a high pitched noise, and it's a bit annoying.
It also sounds a bit broken.
 

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
1,975
Brynglas tunnels, just up the road from my mums, in fact I used to live on top of them near enough! pain in the backside now with the specs cameras everywhere now though :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top