• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Adwick & Bentley (South Yorkshire) Railway Stations

Status
Not open for further replies.

45rpm

Member
Joined
2 Apr 2011
Messages
98
Location
York
Can anyone provide opening dates for the above stations (the most recent dates) please? I don`t think they both opened on the same date & I have it in my mind that Bentley opened first but I cannot be certain.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

30907

Veteran Member
Joined
30 Sep 2012
Messages
21,990
Location
Airedale
a/c to Wikipedia Adwick 1993, Bentley in 1992 (see very bottom of page)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top