• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Advice on how to start your railway career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
23 Jul 2019
Messages
34
Hi All

I recently applied for a Position with a local TOC for a senior conductor, having passed the assessment day tests, progressed to the interview stage which is when I was informed my application had been un successful.

If any one could offer any guidance on alternative positions that could help me start my railway career that would be greatly appreciated

I live in Wolverhampton and can easily get to Wolverhampton station, New street Station, Moor street station, and local stations including stourbridge for example.

Any jobs you may be aware of if you could post here, or send them via a direct message would really help

Thanks

Andrew
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top