• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Advice on carlisle - London through Derby route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheds

Member
Joined
29 Feb 2012
Messages
113
Hello all

I want to travel as follows and need some advice as to routing and possible splits.

Feb 5 carlisle to Euston am
Feb 5 London to Derby pm
Feb 6 Derby to carlisle pm.

I don't think I can do this on one return ticket so any advice appreciated. Thank you

Cheds
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

30907

Veteran Member
Joined
30 Sep 2012
Messages
21,988
Location
Airedale
An offpeak return to London would cover you.

You must not arrive in London before 10.05 Friday, and you must not leave St Pancras in the evening peak, which I think I read as 16.26-18.59 (7E) for this specific ticket.
Any train on the Saturday home, via Leeds or Manchester (NRE is giving a different fare via Crewe for some reason).

Your obvious alternative starting point is Advance tickets for the various legs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top