I reckon the system is down as almost everything is simply showing as "delayed", including the sleeper.
I reckon he will make it if he goes for it, as I bet the sleeper is more than 10 late into Preston and the 0016 from MAN may then make it. That said, if the 0016 itself is delayed, he may not.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
If he did get the 2054 DON - LDS then he got to LDS at 2131.
It is unclear what is happening with the 2140 to MAN though. If he makes that, he should be ok...
I reckon he will make it if he goes for it, as I bet the sleeper is more than 10 late into Preston and the 0016 from MAN may then make it. That said, if the 0016 itself is delayed, he may not.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
If he did get the 2054 DON - LDS then he got to LDS at 2131.
It is unclear what is happening with the 2140 to MAN though. If he makes that, he should be ok...
East coast puncutality for this quarter is not going to be healthy