On Monday 17th July I have booked ICE13 at 08.23 from Bruxelles-Midi to Frankfurt (M) Hbf (11.31) then ICE623 from there (11.53) to Nürnberg Hbf (14.22).
I have since received an email from DB to state this this journey is no longer possible, so I have to rebook it.
There is still an 08.23 ICE from Bruxelles but it takes longer, with a diversion via Siegburg/Bonn, arriving Frankfurt at 12.32, then a 21 min connection (not ideal!) for the 12.53 ICE625 arriving 15.28. This is likely what I’ll do instead. However it is about €30 more expensive than originally which is a bit annoying. The email does mention:
“If you had booked a reservation, you can book yourself a new seat - if available. You will be refunded the cost of the first reservation you did not use. To request your refund, please either contact your point of sale or write informally to the Passenger Rights Service Centre in 60647 Frankfurt (M). Alternatively, you can also use the digital passenger rights application Digital passenger rights.” - hopefully this won’t be too complicated!
It also says that “You can now use your ticket for other trains of Deutsche Bahn” - I presume this mean that the money I’ve already spent will go towards the new ticket, but it’s not clear if I’ll have to pay the extra €30 (I suspect I will).
Something I may consider is changing at Köln. ICE623 does in fact start at Duisburg and stops at the Köln Messe station (not Hbf). If I changed here, it gives a longer interchange of about 30 mins. Obviously I’d have to also travel between Hbf and Messe but that shouldn’t take long. Would this be a better option than changing at Frankfurt?
Lastly, what is the reason for this change? Is it due to diversions, or is this a permanent change?
I can’t say I’m feeling particularly confident about my trip (which is from London-Prague and return) as I’m not hearing great things about DB at the moment, and having to rebook isn’t a great start.
I have since received an email from DB to state this this journey is no longer possible, so I have to rebook it.
There is still an 08.23 ICE from Bruxelles but it takes longer, with a diversion via Siegburg/Bonn, arriving Frankfurt at 12.32, then a 21 min connection (not ideal!) for the 12.53 ICE625 arriving 15.28. This is likely what I’ll do instead. However it is about €30 more expensive than originally which is a bit annoying. The email does mention:
“If you had booked a reservation, you can book yourself a new seat - if available. You will be refunded the cost of the first reservation you did not use. To request your refund, please either contact your point of sale or write informally to the Passenger Rights Service Centre in 60647 Frankfurt (M). Alternatively, you can also use the digital passenger rights application Digital passenger rights.” - hopefully this won’t be too complicated!
It also says that “You can now use your ticket for other trains of Deutsche Bahn” - I presume this mean that the money I’ve already spent will go towards the new ticket, but it’s not clear if I’ll have to pay the extra €30 (I suspect I will).
Something I may consider is changing at Köln. ICE623 does in fact start at Duisburg and stops at the Köln Messe station (not Hbf). If I changed here, it gives a longer interchange of about 30 mins. Obviously I’d have to also travel between Hbf and Messe but that shouldn’t take long. Would this be a better option than changing at Frankfurt?
Lastly, what is the reason for this change? Is it due to diversions, or is this a permanent change?
I can’t say I’m feeling particularly confident about my trip (which is from London-Prague and return) as I’m not hearing great things about DB at the moment, and having to rebook isn’t a great start.


