Hi.
Just a bit of advice on a court summons please.
My son made a jouney in August between Dartford and Greenhithe, and had to buy a ticket when he got off the train, which he did.
The ticket machine was being repared and the person doing the repair told him to buy his ticket when he got off.
He no longer has the ticket but I assume they will have CCTV footage of him buying the ticket?
I'm not sure how they managed to identify him. That seems a bit weird unless they have face recognition technology.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Just a bit of advice on a court summons please.
My son made a jouney in August between Dartford and Greenhithe, and had to buy a ticket when he got off the train, which he did.
The ticket machine was being repared and the person doing the repair told him to buy his ticket when he got off.
He no longer has the ticket but I assume they will have CCTV footage of him buying the ticket?
I'm not sure how they managed to identify him. That seems a bit weird unless they have face recognition technology.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you.