My son went from Woking to Weymouth last week - which took well over two hours. He complained when he got back that the train did not have any working toilets, and he was not best impressed as he had been drinking a lot of water as it was a hot day.
As he was travelling on an Advance ticket, if he had got off to use the toilets in say Southampton, then that might be viewed as a break of journey and then subsequently travelling on a train he did not hold a ticket for, so potentially could have got a penalty fare or reported for prosecution. Even if he could hang on no longer and decided to abandon his journey, that potentially could have been seen as getting off at an earlier station, and also therefore being potentially liable for said penalty fare.
I advised him if it happened again, he should speak to the guard, but even then, I am unsure if this would do any good. Is it likely if he had to leave the train he had an advance ticket for to use toilets as there were none on the train, would this be viewed sympathetically? He is relatively clued up on ticket types and their limitations so he could see what the issue might be, and I was unable to advise him.
I always though trains were pulled from service if there were no toilets, but said he walked the entire length of the train and there were none. He thinks it was a 5 car service rather than the usual 10.
As he was travelling on an Advance ticket, if he had got off to use the toilets in say Southampton, then that might be viewed as a break of journey and then subsequently travelling on a train he did not hold a ticket for, so potentially could have got a penalty fare or reported for prosecution. Even if he could hang on no longer and decided to abandon his journey, that potentially could have been seen as getting off at an earlier station, and also therefore being potentially liable for said penalty fare.
I advised him if it happened again, he should speak to the guard, but even then, I am unsure if this would do any good. Is it likely if he had to leave the train he had an advance ticket for to use toilets as there were none on the train, would this be viewed sympathetically? He is relatively clued up on ticket types and their limitations so he could see what the issue might be, and I was unable to advise him.
I always though trains were pulled from service if there were no toilets, but said he walked the entire length of the train and there were none. He thinks it was a 5 car service rather than the usual 10.