• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Advance notice of advance ticket availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

quantinghome

Established Member
Joined
1 Jun 2013
Messages
2,908
I'm looking to do some long distance journeys in June involving multiple operators. Is there a facility anywhere that allows you to see when operators release their advance tickets, or do I just keep checking a journey planner until they appear?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
Joined
7 Apr 2010
Messages
34,308
National Rail enquires have a “Booking Horizons” section that’s supposed to cover this. I think it’s only updated weekly though? It’s part of the web page here:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top