• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Actual calling times from two weeks ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brucey

Member
Joined
7 Jan 2010
Messages
671
I wonder if anyone has access to actual train times from a couple of weeks ago.

There was quite a bit of disruption in the SN region on 4th October. I would be very grateful if someone could let me know the first train after the 08:09 which actually called at both Cosham and Swanwick, in the Cosham to Swanwick direction (and the actual arrival time). I think it was around 9:30, but am not entirely sure.

Thank you very much.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MCR247

Established Member
Joined
7 Nov 2008
Messages
10,293
It will be the same as it is now I presume if there was nothing special about it. Or do you mean what time it actually arrived due to the distruption?
 

Brucey

Member
Joined
7 Jan 2010
Messages
671
It will be the same as it is now I presume if there was nothing special about it. Or do you mean what time it actually arrived due to the distruption?

There were quite a few cancellations and delays that day for various reasons. The reason why I ask is that I am helping a relative fill in a Delay Repay form, but they don't remember the actual time they arrived. I need to know so I can work out whether to claim for 50% or 100% of the ticket price.
 

jon0844

Veteran Member
Joined
1 Feb 2009
Messages
30,947
Location
UK
There were quite a few cancellations and delays that day for various reasons. The reason why I ask is that I am helping a relative fill in a Delay Repay form, but they don't remember the actual time they arrived. I need to know so I can work out whether to claim for 50% or 100% of the ticket price.

Won't the TOC work that out? I guess you'll have to trust them, but I am sure they will have all the data.

I have to say that FCC always seemed to work things out fairly when I could be bothered to claim (in my case, the money I'd get back would never be more than £1-2 anyway).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top