Hi all,
I had an Off-Peak Return. At the destination exit gates, I accidentally presented (three times!) the return portion of the ticket instead of the outward. The gate didn’t open automatically, but a member of staff manually opened it after checking the screen, without seeing there was an issue.
Is accidentally presenting the return ticket at the exit (with staff manually opening the gate) considered an issue for the validity of the return leg (or even the outbound one), or is this just treated as an mis-scan?
Thanks.
I had an Off-Peak Return. At the destination exit gates, I accidentally presented (three times!) the return portion of the ticket instead of the outward. The gate didn’t open automatically, but a member of staff manually opened it after checking the screen, without seeing there was an issue.
Is accidentally presenting the return ticket at the exit (with staff manually opening the gate) considered an issue for the validity of the return leg (or even the outbound one), or is this just treated as an mis-scan?
Thanks.
Last edited: