Millsy_2102
Member
Hi all,
I'm looking for some advice on good trainspotting locations in York. I'm keen to find places where I can see trains go by at speed, but my main criteria is that they need to be accessible by train, bus, or on foot from the city centre. I won't have a car, so anything requiring a drive is out.
I'm particularly interested in places that offer good views of the East Coast Main Line, where I can see the high-speed services.
Does anyone have any suggestions for good bridges, footpaths, or other vantage points that are easily reachable without a car? Any tips on specific bus routes or walking directions would be a huge help!
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
I'm looking for some advice on good trainspotting locations in York. I'm keen to find places where I can see trains go by at speed, but my main criteria is that they need to be accessible by train, bus, or on foot from the city centre. I won't have a car, so anything requiring a drive is out.
I'm particularly interested in places that offer good views of the East Coast Main Line, where I can see the high-speed services.
Does anyone have any suggestions for good bridges, footpaths, or other vantage points that are easily reachable without a car? Any tips on specific bus routes or walking directions would be a huge help!
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
