• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Absurd argument trying to buy a ticket!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BestWestern

Established Member
Joined
6 Feb 2011
Messages
6,736
Where did he say he had met a guard with that attitude?

All he said was-


Nowhere does it say he has ever actually knocked on the cab door and the rest is merely supposition. :roll:
The other side of not going to find the guard (yes I know he doesnt have to) is "I thought if I didnt go looking for the guard I could get a free ride", either scenario fits the not looking for the guard but only one is true.;)

I get deeply irritated when people guess or make stuff up to fit their agenda with no evidence at all but hey ho this is "nonRailuk" the fare dodgers friend and rail staff hating site!:roll:

I'm unsure what point you're trying to make here. Several posters have stated their reasons for not wishing to knock on a Guard's door, I have simply suggested that they should not feel intimidated. One poster mentioned having seen a Guard be rather standoffish with another passenger who did knock, I was suggesting that is not acceptable.

Struggling to work out who it is you're having a pop at here, or indeed why. Eyes rolled in return! :roll:
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top