• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Absolute Beginner: Where To Start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChooChooChloe

Member
Joined
25 Oct 2017
Messages
19
Hi, I live in Carlisle and I would like to get involved in the customer service side of the rail network. Where do I start please?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Simon11

Established Member
Joined
7 Nov 2010
Messages
1,389
Carlisle station is managed by Virgin Trains, so your first port of call is to check out the Virgin trains vacancies page every week. If your prepared to commute, have a look at Scotrail vacancies page.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top