Chrius56000
Member
Does anyone have a date when the Semaphore signalling at Castleton S.B. on the L & Y was abolished?
When my sister and I stayed at Ocean Edge Holiday Park to visit our late dad, during one of the holidays there in 2016 I bought a North West Day Ticket and used the L & Y from Manchester Victoria to Blsckburn via Todmorden, and I recall Castleton had at least two Semaphore Signals, I remember passing one that was plated "CE33" and I think there was one going in the other direction as well!
I watched a "Manchester Routes" Y.T. video last night and noticed that all running semaphores have gone at Castleton apart from two ground discs – can anyone tell me when this area was re–signalled please?
When my sister and I stayed at Ocean Edge Holiday Park to visit our late dad, during one of the holidays there in 2016 I bought a North West Day Ticket and used the L & Y from Manchester Victoria to Blsckburn via Todmorden, and I recall Castleton had at least two Semaphore Signals, I remember passing one that was plated "CE33" and I think there was one going in the other direction as well!
I watched a "Manchester Routes" Y.T. video last night and noticed that all running semaphores have gone at Castleton apart from two ground discs – can anyone tell me when this area was re–signalled please?
Last edited by a moderator: