• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Abergelle & Pensarn (27/1/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Joined
10 Jun 2005
Messages
3,156
Hi guys,

Went to Abergele today to phot the Peak tour - was a bit chilly, but was quite a good day.

Here's two of my phots:

abergele9.jpg


abergele10.jpg


For the rest of them, visit http://www.bveroutes-trains.co.uk/misc/abergele.html

I have done a video too, but isn't the best as it was recorded on a mobile.

Comments please...:rr:
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
9,243
Nice pics there, although it's a shme the Peak is slightly shaded out :(
 

The Snap

Established Member
Joined
10 Jun 2005
Messages
3,156
The other side of the bridge had about 4 blokes on it, one with a massive TV camera! I could have photted it from the other side, I just thought I'd try the different angle.
Plus, I didn't want the semaphore in my shot...

Cheers for the comments...:)
 

devon_metro

Established Member
Joined
11 Oct 2005
Messages
7,715
Location
London
The other side of the bridge had about 4 blokes on it, one with a massive TV camera! I could have photted it from the other side, I just thought I'd try the different angle.
Plus, I didn't want the semaphore in my shot...

Cheers for the comments...:)

It's considered good to have semaphores in your shots :p

History ;)
 

The Snap

Established Member
Joined
10 Jun 2005
Messages
3,156
Yeah, but that shot was taken at a foot crossing about 500m further east. ;)
 

The Snap

Established Member
Joined
10 Jun 2005
Messages
3,156
You can't see the crossing from my pics - its further away. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top