• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Aberdeen or Dundee - Penzance. Voyager or HST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogz

On Moderation
Joined
20 May 2019
Messages
636
I’m thinking of doing this route in one go.

A bucket list thing, if you like.

I’d like to know, is this service currently operated by a Voyager or an HST?

I don’t think I’d be cut out to do
13 hours in a Voyager.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hexagon789

Veteran Member
Joined
2 Sep 2016
Messages
18,333
Location
Glasgow
I’m thinking of doing this route in one go.

A bucket list thing, if you like.

I’d like to know, is this service currently operated by a Voyager or an HST?

I don’t think I’d be cut out to do
13 hours in a Voyager.

If you travel on a Monday, I believe the Dundee-Plymouth is an HST
 

JohnRegular

Member
Joined
12 Dec 2016
Messages
316
I do Aberdeen-Bristol a couple times a year; mostly been a 4 car voyager in the past though I have seen 5 cars before.
Have considered spending a sunday night in Dundee to catch the Monday HST working instead!
 

221129

Established Member
Joined
21 Mar 2011
Messages
6,515
Location
Sunny Scotland
Booked a 5 car. 1V54 Dundee Plymouth is booked a HST MFO. But that can vary due to weekend engineering works.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top