• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ABANDONED & DISUSED RAILWAYS: Kelvingrove Tunnel Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnorail

Member
Joined
14 Dec 2005
Messages
555
Hi all. I've updated the Abandoned and Disused Railways Kelvingrove Tunnel photographs gallery on my site. All photographs are now fully captioned and I've added a lengthy (full information) commentary box also. The lin to the gallery can be found below.

ABANDONED & DISUSED RAILWAYS: Kelvingrove Tunnel
http://jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/kelvingrovetunnel

Best Regards

Jonathan McGurk

Railway and Freelance Photographer

www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jonnorail

Member
Joined
14 Dec 2005
Messages
555
Cheers for your feedback Berwickspotter. I am actually exhausted after all that typing if you dont mind me sharing that with you all (haha). I'm captioning another gallery, a new and reinstated gallery which I will post eitehr late on tonight or tomorrow morning;).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top