• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ABANDONED & DISUSED RAILWAYS: Buchanan St. Tunnel

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnorail

Member
Joined
14 Dec 2005
Messages
555
Hi all. I have updated this gallery with 15 photographs taken yesterday inside the abandoned and disused Buchanan Street Tunnel, a tunnel of which that has not been photographed that many of times from what I can see by looking online:

ABANDONED AND DISUSED RAILWAYS: Buchanan Street Railway Tunnel:

http://jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/c1705918.html

All photographs can be found in the link above aswell as full information in the gallery commentary box and the photograph captions!!!

Enjoy!!!

Best Regards

Jonathan McGurk

www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jonnorail

Member
Joined
14 Dec 2005
Messages
555
I used the lovely sunlight that was on offer to give a 'real' and 'eery' photograph. I had a well lit torch with me but never used it as I got good results without it. I am however going back to the tunnel to walk the other half of it (until filled in) hopefully next week

Best Regards

Jonathan McGurk

www.jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top