Hi All,
Firstly, I wanted to say a big thank you to you all. Before applying for a role with Southern, I looked through this forum and all of your advice/help/tips came in really useful and I believe helped me get the role.
I have passed all the stages (except references which will be fine) and should hopefully be starting on 16th February as a Conductor at Brighton. When I went for the interview, I think I was the only female in the building!
Are they any other women working for Southern and if so, how do they find it? I'm use to working in a male-dominated environment, so that part doesn't bother me, just wondering how the dynamics work etc.
Oh and I know I should have asked HR about this, but when does Southern employees get paid?!
Thanks!

Firstly, I wanted to say a big thank you to you all. Before applying for a role with Southern, I looked through this forum and all of your advice/help/tips came in really useful and I believe helped me get the role.
I have passed all the stages (except references which will be fine) and should hopefully be starting on 16th February as a Conductor at Brighton. When I went for the interview, I think I was the only female in the building!
Are they any other women working for Southern and if so, how do they find it? I'm use to working in a male-dominated environment, so that part doesn't bother me, just wondering how the dynamics work etc.
Oh and I know I should have asked HR about this, but when does Southern employees get paid?!
Thanks!
