• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

A shed load of 66s

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamp

Member
Joined
5 Oct 2007
Messages
694
Location
Manchester
06:00 start but it was all worth it!
A brilliant trip in Yorkshire today, spent majority of the time at Hatfield and Stainforth.
Let me know what you think -Ta!
http://gbrailwayworld.fotopic.net/c1654690.html

66 110 at Hatfield and Stainforth, presumably carrying the leftovers of the weekends engineering work.

iwi1zt.jpg


158 848 at Hebden Bridge working a York via Leeds service.
In this shot, just as I took the picture a man with his dog walked straight infront of the picture, I think it gives an interesting effect.

149v1hw.jpg


I never expected to see this locomotive but 66 709 carries a loaded coal train.
35b5dlt.jpg

-Adam
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top