• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

A Plea: A Poem about Thurgarton in Modern Railways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starmill

Veteran Member
Joined
18 May 2012
Messages
27,357
Location
Bolton
I have vivid memories of reading a lovely little poem about Thurgarton, a tiny middle of nowhere station in 'sleepy rural Nottinghamshire' in Modern Railways recently. Unfortunately I cannot find it, and have no idea which issue it was in! If anyone could post it, or direct me to it, I would be most grateful. It's getting to me! I'm not that old yet! :p
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Starmill

Veteran Member
Joined
18 May 2012
Messages
27,357
Location
Bolton
As of this afternoon - I have found it :D

A grainy photo is attached.
 

Attachments

  • Snapchat-20141026023553.jpg
    Snapchat-20141026023553.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top