• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

A friendly independent camera store in N/NW London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harlesden

Member
Joined
23 Jun 2010
Messages
968
Location
LONDON NW10
Purchased a basic Samsung digital camera from Comet (Samsung PL21). When I asked for advice on setting it up, I was curtly advised to read the instructions. The instructions consist of a four page booklet with little pictures that are not really much help to someone with no experience of a modern digital camera.
Can anyone recommend a small friendly camera store that might just help me get the thing set up and working? I have tried my best with the little instruction pictures, but still cannot get the camera to turn on.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top