nlworlow
New Member
Hello all -
I'm new here and have a couple of questions I hope y'all can answer for me. In a few weeks my mom and I will be taking the Caledonian Sleeper from Perth to London, and I know we'll have access to the shower facilities at London Euston. The website says a towel and a shower pack will be provided, and I was wondering just what was included in that shower pack. Is it just shampoo, conditioner, and soap? Is there a washcloth/flannel? Also, I reckon we would probably want to pack a pair of flip flops to wear?
Any info you can give me would be helpful!
Thanks!
I'm new here and have a couple of questions I hope y'all can answer for me. In a few weeks my mom and I will be taking the Caledonian Sleeper from Perth to London, and I know we'll have access to the shower facilities at London Euston. The website says a towel and a shower pack will be provided, and I was wondering just what was included in that shower pack. Is it just shampoo, conditioner, and soap? Is there a washcloth/flannel? Also, I reckon we would probably want to pack a pair of flip flops to wear?
Any info you can give me would be helpful!
Thanks!