Hi, first post 
I've always wondered about a few things regarding train fares, and I've tried searching on here for the answers to these questions, but I couldn't find anything. Apologies if they are answered somewhere.
First of all, from what I can tell from a couple of posts I have read, the fares between different points are set by different train companies. Can anyone shed anyone shed any more light on this? For example, if a journey from A to B stops at C along the way, can one company set the price for A to B and B to C, and another company set the price for the entire journey for A to C? This seems a little strange.
Also, how do the different train companies know which train you boarded and work out how which company should get the money? For example, if I buy a ticket on the day at Leeds station for a single to York, I give my money to the Northern Rail ticket office, but I could board not only a NR service, but also a FTPE, XC or EC. Surely the train company I travelled with should get my money, not Northern?
And similarly when booking online, I can use the East Coast website (for example) to buy a ticket for any train company in the country. I assume East Coast wont actually get the money from this though if its not an East Coast service? Any explanation would be appreciated.
Finally, when booking online I usually check lots of different sites that sell tickets to see if any of them sell the same ticket for a different price (Eg East Coast, Trainline etc). With the exception of website specific offers (eg EC 10% online discount on EC services) is there any point in looking to see if the (standard or advance) fares will differ between sites? AFAIK I don't think I've ever seen a difference.
Thanks for any replies!
I've always wondered about a few things regarding train fares, and I've tried searching on here for the answers to these questions, but I couldn't find anything. Apologies if they are answered somewhere.
First of all, from what I can tell from a couple of posts I have read, the fares between different points are set by different train companies. Can anyone shed anyone shed any more light on this? For example, if a journey from A to B stops at C along the way, can one company set the price for A to B and B to C, and another company set the price for the entire journey for A to C? This seems a little strange.
Also, how do the different train companies know which train you boarded and work out how which company should get the money? For example, if I buy a ticket on the day at Leeds station for a single to York, I give my money to the Northern Rail ticket office, but I could board not only a NR service, but also a FTPE, XC or EC. Surely the train company I travelled with should get my money, not Northern?
And similarly when booking online, I can use the East Coast website (for example) to buy a ticket for any train company in the country. I assume East Coast wont actually get the money from this though if its not an East Coast service? Any explanation would be appreciated.
Finally, when booking online I usually check lots of different sites that sell tickets to see if any of them sell the same ticket for a different price (Eg East Coast, Trainline etc). With the exception of website specific offers (eg EC 10% online discount on EC services) is there any point in looking to see if the (standard or advance) fares will differ between sites? AFAIK I don't think I've ever seen a difference.
Thanks for any replies!