45669
Member
Evening All,
The Flickrization of the pictures previously on Fotopic continues and I have just uploaded a dozen pictures from the Deutsches Dampflokmuseum at Neuenmarkt-Wirsberg. To make them easy to find I have put them in the 'Stop Press!' collection which is where all the new pictures go for the first month. They are in the Set dated 8th August :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/train-pix/collections/72157627090322278/
They are also in the European Railways collection together with all the others that I have uploaded already : http://www.flickr.com/photos/train-pix/collections/72157626340231970/ See Set 'German 2010, 2a'.
Hope they're (still) of interest.
The Flickrization of the pictures previously on Fotopic continues and I have just uploaded a dozen pictures from the Deutsches Dampflokmuseum at Neuenmarkt-Wirsberg. To make them easy to find I have put them in the 'Stop Press!' collection which is where all the new pictures go for the first month. They are in the Set dated 8th August :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/train-pix/collections/72157627090322278/
They are also in the European Railways collection together with all the others that I have uploaded already : http://www.flickr.com/photos/train-pix/collections/72157626340231970/ See Set 'German 2010, 2a'.
Hope they're (still) of interest.
Last edited: