11th & 12th March 2009
37688+DIT 37607 on 6m95 at Kensington Olympia [VIDEO]
47727+47739 on 6Z48 at West Brompton [VIDEO]
and a few other bits
http://www.flickr.com/photos/juliang2006/sets/72157615120602404/detail/
16th March 2009
The first day of 350 operation on the Southern West London line service between MKC-East Croydon
There is a Video of a 350 leaving West Brompton in there
http://www.flickr.com/photos/juliang2006/sets/72157615317856859/detail/
18th March 2009
37607+37688 DIT (
) on 6M95 at Kensington Olympia @ 1904!
A couple of pixs from Olympia & West Brompton
http://www.flickr.com/photos/juliang2006/sets/72157615593120842/detail/
20th March 2009
Today was the last day of 319 workings in the Central Division with 18;13 VIC-Selhurst being the last one. I went to see that at Clapham Junction while I was on my way home (i was going to go to Moorgate but I had a minor injury after playing footy earlier on)
Two sunset pictures
http://www.flickr.com/photos/juliang2006/sets/72157615605116531/detail/
37688+DIT 37607 on 6m95 at Kensington Olympia [VIDEO]
47727+47739 on 6Z48 at West Brompton [VIDEO]
and a few other bits
http://www.flickr.com/photos/juliang2006/sets/72157615120602404/detail/
16th March 2009
The first day of 350 operation on the Southern West London line service between MKC-East Croydon
There is a Video of a 350 leaving West Brompton in there
http://www.flickr.com/photos/juliang2006/sets/72157615317856859/detail/
18th March 2009
37607+37688 DIT (
A couple of pixs from Olympia & West Brompton
http://www.flickr.com/photos/juliang2006/sets/72157615593120842/detail/
20th March 2009
Today was the last day of 319 workings in the Central Division with 18;13 VIC-Selhurst being the last one. I went to see that at Clapham Junction while I was on my way home (i was going to go to Moorgate but I had a minor injury after playing footy earlier on)
Two sunset pictures
http://www.flickr.com/photos/juliang2006/sets/72157615605116531/detail/