• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

92212 On M25 Anticlockwise 23 September 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titfield

Established Member
Joined
26 Jun 2013
Messages
3,233
I saw 92212 on a low loader on the M25 anticlockwise by Junction 20 this morning at about 09:45.

Anyone know where it was going?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

BestWestern

Established Member
Joined
6 Feb 2011
Messages
6,736
Blimey, the Watercress line... Is it AC or DC they've installed to run it lol!? :D

*Yes, I know, there probably isn't a 92 212 but that was the sort of loco that first came to mind!
 
Last edited:

CC 72100

Established Member
Joined
23 Jan 2012
Messages
3,851
Don't worry BestWestern, you most certainly weren't the only one who had that as their first thought upon reading the first post!
 

The Crab

Member
Joined
7 Apr 2011
Messages
271
Whereas if I see 92020 I think "That's one of Birkenhead's crosti 9Fs" and for 70015 "Brit Apollo from Stockport". Generation gap or what?
 

rebmcr

Established Member
Joined
15 Nov 2011
Messages
4,005
Location
St Neots
Blimey, the Watercress line... Is it AC or DC they've installed to run it lol!? :D

*Yes, I know, there probably isn't a 92 212 but that was the sort of loco that first came to mind!

Me too, until I clicked on that a great big heavy electric loco would be far too much weight for a lowloader.
 

bishdunster

Member
Joined
9 Oct 2012
Messages
324
Location
Dunster
Me too, until I clicked on that a great big heavy electric loco would be far too much weight for a lowloader.

Having been involved personally in moving several locomotives by road I can assure you that is not the case ! ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top