• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

91110?

Status
Not open for further replies.

holbeck67

Member
Joined
29 May 2014
Messages
6
Does anyone know what's happened to East Coast's 91110? I read in one of the magazines a couple of months or more back that it had been rededicated but haven't seen anything of it since. I used to see it on an almost daily basis.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ash39

Established Member
Joined
8 Feb 2012
Messages
1,524
Been in Doncaster since setting on fire shortly after its spruce up.
 

91104

Member
Joined
21 Jun 2013
Messages
122
Does anyone know what's happened to East Coast's 91110? I read in one of the magazines a couple of months or more back that it had been rededicated but haven't seen anything of it since. I used to see it on an almost daily basis.

Was in Doncaster West Yard this morning when I went past so looks like it's ready to come back into traffic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top