Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Yesterday whilst passing Wembley Yard I noticed 82 101 sitting there attached to a Pretendolino coach. It's still in the old Virgin livery and I'm just wondering where it's been hiding and if anyones heard anything about what it might be doing?
Yesterday whilst passing Wembley Yard I noticed 82 101 sitting there attached to a Pretendolino coach. It's still in the old Virgin livery and I'm just wondering where it's been hiding and if anyones heard anything about what it might be doing?
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.