• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

82 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibex

Member
Joined
23 Jan 2010
Messages
801
Yesterday whilst passing Wembley Yard I noticed 82 101 sitting there attached to a Pretendolino coach. It's still in the old Virgin livery and I'm just wondering where it's been hiding and if anyones heard anything about what it might be doing?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

lm321412

Member
Joined
29 Apr 2010
Messages
537
Location
Birmingham
Yesterday whilst passing Wembley Yard I noticed 82 101 sitting there attached to a Pretendolino coach. It's still in the old Virgin livery and I'm just wondering where it's been hiding and if anyones heard anything about what it might be doing?

No but 82101 worked loads for Virgin last year with a real mixed bag of Cargo-D stock. That was before the Pretendolino appeared by the way.
 

Mr Spock

Member
Joined
14 Jan 2008
Messages
608
When I went past in the morning 86213 was on the other end of the Mk 3.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top