phillipsalan09
Member
- Joined
- 1 Dec 2010
- Messages
- 57
Does anyone know if this is running at all this week given the fact its easter? Many thanks alan
Schedule in to run Monday 25th but, as always, depends on whether the units arrive through the tunnel (or not).
Its turned up every week for the past month or so - I just have to work out if there's a train home late enough now - thank you (I think))
As at today, the following are all in Scotland (but not all available for passenger use)I know 380 001-008 and 101-112 are now in Scotland but which others are in Britain
As at today, the following are all in Scotland (but not all available for passenger use)
380001 - 380017 and 380101 - 380113
Not booked to run this week - sorry!Does anyone know if this is running at all this week given the fact its easter?
Thanks for letting us all know, Mark - appreciate it.
That's settled my Easter Monday: a pair of Kings at Didcot it is, then...
Not booked to run this week - sorry!
MARK
Not booked to run this week - sorry!
MARK
Not a chance of 44932 though...![]()
7X80 is booked to run next Tuesday (May 3rd)Thank you for letting us know (I am quite relieved actually - was having kittens about getting home!) ) Any ideas about next week? ANOTHER bank holiday!!
(
Yes, running on Tuesday instead of the usual MondayIt definitely did run today, behind 92001.
Yes, running on Tuesday instead of the usual Monday
Last weeks didn't run, although it was also planned for the Tuesday
Back to normal next week
I thought according to the scotrail website it was down for wednesday! Anyone knows for sure pm me AND post please)
I thought according to the scotrail website it was down for wednesday! Anyone knows for sure pm me AND post please)
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Just checked deffo saying estimated 12th - so Wednesday off Moor and Thurs at Polmadie
Although I have heard the units got vandalised in germany - can anyone confirm if this is the case and that its still running?