DeltaAustralia
Member
I'm local to Lincoln area, and at roughly 15:30 every day there's an oil tanker service operated by Colas (6E82) which runs from Rectory Jn (Nottingham) to Lindsey Oil Refinery.
However, for the entire period I've noticed, since 2019, it's been cancelled every single day (FL, a request by the operator).
Now, I'm already with the knowledge that the terminal at Rectory Jn has been closed since c.2017, so this service can't and won't run again, but my question is: why is it still on the timetable all these years later and has to be cancelled every day? Surely someone in logistics will have noticed by now, especially seeing the many timetable changes that have happened since?
I've already browsed around for the answer and nobody seems to have it. Any suggestions?
However, for the entire period I've noticed, since 2019, it's been cancelled every single day (FL, a request by the operator).
Now, I'm already with the knowledge that the terminal at Rectory Jn has been closed since c.2017, so this service can't and won't run again, but my question is: why is it still on the timetable all these years later and has to be cancelled every day? Surely someone in logistics will have noticed by now, especially seeing the many timetable changes that have happened since?
I've already browsed around for the answer and nobody seems to have it. Any suggestions?