Does anyone know if this is out and about at the moment?
It is the only member of the class that has managed to escape me. I know it should be on the Holyhead - Cardiff services, although i've been informed the 3 locos in Arriva blue do tend to stray away from this diagram on occasion.
I'm happy to make a trip to get it in the book if anyone can provide details of it's whereabouts at the moment.
Cheers
It is the only member of the class that has managed to escape me. I know it should be on the Holyhead - Cardiff services, although i've been informed the 3 locos in Arriva blue do tend to stray away from this diagram on occasion.
I'm happy to make a trip to get it in the book if anyone can provide details of it's whereabouts at the moment.
Cheers
I have had 67001 on the WAG before so it does turn up