Aictos
Established Member
- Joined
- 28 Apr 2009
- Messages
- 10,403
Just saw a very rare piece of action, a Class 67 dragging a HST between Bounds Green and Neville Hill via Hertford as 5F21!
Didn't get a chance to film or photo it as the PC wouldn't give me a consist so thinking if was just a HST or 91 set using it own's power thought nothing of it, only now if you remember the scene in Blackadder where he orders Baldrick to run into his hand which knocks Baldrick out is exactly how I feel like doing, can't believe I missed I - arrrrggg!!!
Didn't get a chance to film or photo it as the PC wouldn't give me a consist so thinking if was just a HST or 91 set using it own's power thought nothing of it, only now if you remember the scene in Blackadder where he orders Baldrick to run into his hand which knocks Baldrick out is exactly how I feel like doing, can't believe I missed I - arrrrggg!!!