• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

66057 6w31 | 66213 6m50 | 59002 + 59104 0f70

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Z88

Member
Joined
2 Jun 2011
Messages
91
Location
Chippenham
66057 6W31 | 66213 6M50 | 59002 + 59104 0F70
[Youtube]sBVtzpmu6Yw[/Youtube]
25/05/12 - 30/05/12. I went out in this nice weatheri n search of some other workings in the Trowbridge Area. I couldn't catch the 6O42 Car train I wanted to on the Friday, but you an't have them all. I capture 0F59 1700 Merehead Quarry - Cardiff Canton on the 25th, and then today, the 30th, I catch 6W31 To Westbury with 66057, and the 6M50 Westbury - Bescot with 66213. Nice to be out without it raining!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top