Tobytrain10
Member
Does anyone have any idea what 5L57 Old Dalby to Yarmouth C.H.S. will be on 08/04/2026, there are 2 0Z57 paths from leicester the previous day. Would appreciate if anyone had any theories or information on it.
I would suspect it will be a GBRF 57/3 based on that headcodeDoes anyone have any idea what 5L57 Old Dalby to Yarmouth C.H.S. will be on 08/04/2026, there are 2 0Z57 paths from leicester the previous day. Would appreciate if anyone had any theories or information on it.
I suspect that, but im more curious on what it will have on it, im not sure whats currently at old dalby that they want at YarmouthI would suspect it will be a GBRF 57/3 based on that headcode
Yeah I’ve no idea what it will be hauling eitherI suspect that, but im more curious on what it will have on it, im not sure whats currently at old dalby that they want at Yarmouth
Im also curious why there are 2 class 57 paths aswell, and the London underground stock went to old dalby and does require 2 locos , but headcode would have to be 6X57 if it was that and also what reason would they have for sending it to YarmouthYeah I’ve no idea what it will be hauling either