• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

56s and 86232 (?) at Worcester Shrub Hill earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

2030720310

Member
Joined
20 Jan 2009
Messages
456
I saw 56311, 56312 and 86232 (I think) at Worcester Shrub Hill. Does anyone know where are going (I presume back to Long Marston?) and what time they will be moving?

And does anyone know why the 86 has been brought back from Crewe after it moved north on the 18th March?

Thanks... :D
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gwr2006

Member
Joined
21 Sep 2009
Messages
29
I saw 56311, 56312 and 86232 (I think) at Worcester Shrub Hill. Does anyone know where are going (I presume back to Long Marston?) and what time they will be moving?

And does anyone know why the 86 has been brought back from Crewe after it moved north on the 18th March?

Thanks... :D

56311 & 56312 Artemis were sent south to haul 6Z56 1310 Long Marston to Bescot, which consistsed of the double-headed 56's and 20 TEA Oil tanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top