• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

55009 at bridgnorth 1/9/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

D365

Veteran Member
Joined
29 Jun 2012
Messages
13,195
Great shot. Been a while since I've been on a Deltic myself; hopefully not too long for my next.
 

william.martin

On Moderation
Joined
18 Oct 2022
Messages
857
Location
Telford
Great shot. Been a while since I've been on a Deltic myself; hopefully not too long for my next.
It was its first day on the line on the lead up for the autumn gala, I happened to find myself on 4 YouTube videos due to the amount of people flocking to pay standard price to see a gala loco. The first service was standing room only on timetable A. The day was meant to have 55009, 2857/34027 and 1501 in service however due to the risk of line side fires it was 55009, 50035 and 20048.
The photo was took on a mobile, I am not a professional photographer!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top